Nothing is more comforting that apples and cinnamon, and we love the addition of sweet potatoes to this recipe for a boost of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat. Add apple and sweet potato, cover and cook 5-7 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In two bowls, alternate sweet potato and apple mixture, yogurt, and granola beginning and ending with the sweet potato and apples. Top with raisins.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 4gSugar: 27gProtein: 9g