Looking for a no-fuss Taco Tuesday recipe? Let your slow cooker do the work for these shredded pork tacos and top with a southwest inspired chopped salad kit. What could be easier?
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 large RealSweet® sweet onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 8 (6-inch) whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 bag Eat Smart® Southwest vegetable salad kit
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- Place garlic, peppers and onion in slow cooker.
- Combine chili powder, Italian seasoning, cumin, salt and pepper. Coat tenderloin with seasonings. Place on top of onions and peppers in slow cooker. Cook on high 4 hours.
- Once pork is finished, shred while in slow cooker and combine with onions and peppers.
- Serve pork on tortillas with salad and avocado.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 427mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 30g