Protein, fiber, healthy fats, and whole grains all combine for a nutritious and easy-to-assemble lunchbox! Pre-boil your eggs at the start of the week and have your kiddos assemble these copycat protein bistro boxes with their favorite fruits and sides.
- 1/2 apple, sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced in half
- 1 lowfat mozzarella cheese stick
- 1 (2 oz.) Greek yogurt Ranch dip cup
- 1/2 medium whole wheat pita
- 1/2 cup SamSonS Table grapes
- Assemble lunchbox with apples, egg, cheese, dip, pita and grapes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 15gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 18g