Overnight oats are a favorite easy grab and go breakfast option. Simply prep the night before (or on Sunday evening for the whole week!) and they’re ready for a tasty breakfast in the morning. This recipe packs 9g of protein and 6g of fiber to help keep you fuller longer.
- 1/2 medium Bartlett pear, chopped
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon roasted almonds, chopped
- Combine pears, oats, yogurt, milk, almond butter, chia seeds, honey and cinnamon in mason jar or airtight container. Place lid on jar and shake to mix well. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with almonds for serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 56mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 6gSugar: 10gProtein: 9g