Summer and corn on the cob go hand-in-hand. Give your cookout a new spin with this grilled corn with lemon basil yogurt.
- 4 ears sweet corn, husked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 3 large basil leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Lightly brush corn with olive oil.
- Place on heated grill and cook, turning occasionally, 10-15 minutes, or until brown/charred in spots.
- Blend yogurt, basil and lemon juice in blender until smooth.
- Remove corn from grill and spread with yogurt mixture.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g