Dessert nachos are always a hit in our house! For this version, we thinly slice apples and pears, drizzle with caramel dip and sprinkle with shredded coconut and mini chocolate chips. The best part is they’re so easy to customize! Try drizzling with melted peanut butter or sprinkling with granola, chopped fruit or nuts.
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 tablespoons caramel dip
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Arrange apple and pear sliced on plate. Drizzle with caramel dip and sprinkle with coconut and chocolate chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 10gProtein: 0g