Packed with plant-based protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this flavorful, summery salad is one you’ll want to make all year-round.
- 2 ripe Coast Tropical mangos, peeled, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can no-salt-added corn, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 large jicama, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup Marie's® Market Reserve Wildflower Honey & Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup crumbled cojita cheese
- Combine mangos, onion, corn, jicama, black beans and cilantro in large bowl. Drizzle and toss with dressing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with cheese before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 310mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 13gSugar: 26gProtein: 8g