Step out of your usual salad rotation with this elegant, tasty salad topped with bets, goat cheese and walnuts. While raw beets have an earthy, bitter flavor, roasting, steaming or grilling beets brings out a candy-like flavor that pairs perfectly with the other ingredients in this salad.
- 1 (10 oz.) package arugula
- 2 small beets, cooked, sliced
- 4 counces goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- Top arugula with beets, cheese, walnuts and dressing. Mix well.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 11gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 271mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gProtein: 9g