Kids will feel extra loved with this easy-to-make Valentine’s Day bento box! Use sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option.
Nutrition Tip: Peanut butter is filled with heart-healthy unsaturated fat that provides you with sustained energy and steers you clear of those midday crashes.
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 teaspoons honey (or agave nectar)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, cut into heart shape
- 1 kiwi, sliced, cut into heat shape
- 4 strawberries, cut into heat shape
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced, cut into heat shape
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots, cut into heat shape
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon mini dark chocolate chips
- Mix banana, honey and peanut butter in small bowl.
- Spread onto bread and layer with kiwi strawberries. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Assemble bento box with remaining ingredients.