Who says a bagged salad kit can only be used for salads? With a few other simple ingredients, like wraps, deli chicken and edamame, you can turn an Asian chopped salad kit into these yummy Asian Chicken Wraps that are perfect to pack in lunchboxes, picnic baskets or throw together for an easy meal.
- 1 package Sesame Asian chopped salad kit
- 6 (8-inch) whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 12 ounces deli-sliced low-sodium chicken breast
- Prepare salad according to directions. Mix in edamame and green onions.
- Lay wrap on flat surface. Top with chicken and salad. Roll up and cut in half.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 734mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 5.5gProtein: 21g