Quesadillas are always a hit! With this simple recipe, just mix the ingredients, place in tortillas and bake. It’s that easy! Short on time? Use a rotisserie chicken. Top with fresh cilantro for extra flavor.
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup low-sodium black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup no-salt-added corn, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 small red onion
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix chicken, cheese, black beans, corn, BBQ sauce and onion in large bowl.
- Place tortillas on foil-lined baking sheet and top half of each tortilla with ¼ BBQ chicken mixture. Fold in half and bake 15-20 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cut into triangles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 10gProtein: 10g