Lunchtime can be an adventure for little minds. Get creative with a set of cookie cutters and plating and watch kids gobble up their lunch. For this Dinosaur Lunch, a clementine becomes the sun, a little ranch dressing for the clouds, and broccoli for grass and trees for your dino sandwiches to eat!
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 clementine
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons lowfat Ranch dressing
- Mash banana and mix with peanut butter. Spread onto one slice of bread and top with other slice. Use a dinosaur cookie cutter to cut sandwich.
- Arrange lunch with clementine for sun, broccoli for trees/grass and ranch for clouds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 25gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 541mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 8gSugar: 23gProtein: 12g