A healthy breakfast is served with this easy homemade pancake recipe! Top with maple syrup or yogurt and fresh fruit, like strawberries and bananas. For a fun spin, use a cookie cutter to cut pancakes into your child’s favorite shape.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup granola
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk yogurt and milk until smooth in separate bowl. Add eggs and butter, and whisk until combined. Gently stir in banana and granola.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. In batches, ladle batter onto skillet in small rounds (about 3-4 Tbsp. each). Cook 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on top of pancake. Flip and cook 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 5gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 191mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g