What’s more refreshing during hot summer days than watermelon? This light and fresh watermelon salsa is perfect served with chips, over grilled chicken or on fish tacos! Prep an extra batch for easy snacks all week long or to take along to the beach or pool on the weekend.
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix watermelon, tomatoes, onion, basil, oil, balsamic vinegar and salt in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 24Total Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g