Making a delicious, homemade salad dressing is easier than you think! This simple Vidalia onion dressing is made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. The zesty, tangy flavor is perfect for topping off your favorite salad.
- 1/2 large chopped RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons creamy Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add onion, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt to blender or food processor. Blend until well pureed.
- While running, add oil, a little at a time, through the hole in the top of the blender or food processor until dressing is creamy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g