These Veggie Rainbow Wraps are a great way to pack a healthy yet fun lunch for your school-age kids that keeps them eating healthy! Filled with a rainbow of veggies like tomatoes, carrots, corn, edamame and purple cabbage, this wrap is sure to brighten up any lunchbox.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- 6 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 3 tablespoons corn
- 2 tablespoons shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2 Litehouse® Ranch Veggie Dippers single-serve cups
- Mix cream cheese and feta cheese in small bowl. Spread evenly on tortillas.
- Arrange tomatoes, carrots, corn, edamame and cabbage in a layered arch to resemble a rainbow. Roll tortillas from side to side of rainbow and cut into rounds.
- Serve with Litehouse Ranch Veggie Dipper for dipping.