Who says lunchboxes have to be complicated? Turn last night’s Taco Tuesday into a delicious taco salad for lunch the next day with your leftover taco meat. Or go vegetarian with black beans! Get creative with toppings – add fresh cilantro, salsa, corn and more.
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup leftover turkey taco meat
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 NatureFresh™ Farms cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (2 oz.) WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE mini
- 1 ounce baked tortilla chips
- 1 package Crispy Green® crispy fruit
- Assemble taco salad with lettuce, taco meat, cheese and tomatoes.
- Place in lunchbox with guacamole, chips and Crispy Green.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 316Total Fat: 15gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 375mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 18g