Give Taco Tuesday a fresh veggie spin by subbing your tortillas with lettuce! It adds the perfect crunch and comes packed with vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and vitamin A, C and K. Simply fill with your favorite taco toppings for a yummy dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 Green Giant™ Fresh Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup lowfat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 6 Victory Garden® grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 Avocados From Mexico avocado, diced
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add turkey and cook 5-7 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Assemble each lettuce taco with one Artisan Romaine leaf, turkey, cheese, tomatoes and avocado.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 330mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 21g