Trying to switch up your sandwich routine? Try rolling up your favorite sandwich toppings into a wrap and cutting into pinwheels. They’re the perfect kid-friendly food. Customize this recipe with your favorite lunchmeat, cheese, spreads and veggies!
- 1 (10-inch) whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoon hummus
- 3 slices low-sodium turkey
- 1 slice lowfat Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 cup salad greens
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing
- 1 small GROW by Organics Unlimited banana
- Lay tortilla on flat surface.
- Spread with hummus and top with turkey, cheese and greens. Roll up and sliced into 1-inch thick rounds.
- Serve with sugar snap peas, Ranch and banana.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 428mgCarbohydrates: 34.5gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 16.5g