Tiramisu, the classic Italian dessert, goes kid-friendly with this recipe. We skipped the coffee flavor and gave it a fresh berry spin instead. Get the kids in the kitchen and helping prep this tasty dessert!
- 2/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 30 plain ladyfingers
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate shavings
- Mix whipping cream in medium bowl with electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Cover and place in refrigerator.
- Place jam in pie plate and microwave on HIGH 1 minute, or until melted.
- Soak 15 ladyfingers in jam, rotating to coat each side. Place ladyfingers side-by-side to cover bottom of 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with ½ whipped cream and smooth with spatula. Top with ½ raspberries and ½ chocolate. Repeat with layer of ladyfingers, whipped cream, raspberries and chocolate.
- Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 5g