Kids will get a kick out of these fruit & veggies caterpillar snacks! Perfect for a hands-on after school snack or a fun lunchbox idea.
- 6 green grapes
- 1 strawberry, leaves hulled
- 2 chocolate chips
- 2 pretzel sticks
- 2 blueberries
- 6 matchstick carrots
- 1 tablespoon lowfat mayonnaise
- 1 (10-inch) spinach wrap
- 2 slices salami
- 1 slice reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup spinach
- 1 mini seedless cucumber, cut into thin strips, divided
- 1 cherry
- 2 olive slices
- Press chocolate chips into strawberry for eyes. Top pretzels with blueberries. Press into top of strawberry for antennae.
- Lay carrots near each grape to represent legs.
- Slide pieces and tomato onto skewer. Cut slits in tomato and insert black olives for eyes and cucumbers for antennae.
- Use remaining cucumber to represent legs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 19.95gSodium: 509mgCarbohydrates: 51.54gFiber: 3.91gProtein: 14.63g