Kids will love to make these fun tacos at lunchtime. Use a sandwich container with cupcake liners for an easy to make lunch.
- 1/4 cup shredded rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons corn
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small whole wheat tortillas
- Place chicken, black beans, lettuce, corn, cheese, and tomatoes in Bento box or sandwich container. Place tortillas and bar in container.
- Assemble tacos by layering chicken, beans, salad, corn and cheese and tomatoes on each tortilla.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 8.84gSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 20.44gFiber: 4.21gProtein: 13.11g