Give your little superhero a boost at lunchtime with a healthy and nutritious meal! Add cucumbers slices to the sandwich for an extra crunch.
Nutrition Tip: Pineapple is full of Manganese and Vitamin C, both of which can help boost your immune system and build strong bones.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 1 whole wheat sandwich round
- 1 slice lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1 slice low-sodium turkey
- 4 slices cucumber
- 4 cherry tomatoes,
- 1 slice pineapple, cut into 8 pieces
- 8 blueberries
- 8 mini marshmallows
- 4 mini skewers
- Place sandwich in large section of bento box.
- Thread blueberry, marshmallow and pineapple onto skewers and place in one small section of bento box and cucumbers and tomatoes in other small section.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 11.21gSodium: 531mgCarbohydrates: 62.54gFiber: 9.37gSugar: 29.17gProtein: 25.59g