Fresh mint, citrus and honey add a refreshing coating to classic summer fruits. Swap out or add your favorite fruits for a personalized dish.
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed Sunkist® Valencia juice
- 2 teaspoons Sunkist® Valencia orange zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 cups cubed Schmieding watermelon
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- Lightly whisk mint, orange juice, orange zest and honey in small bowl.
- Place watermelon, blackberries and blueberries in large bowl. Drizzle with citrus mixture and mix well. Chill 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152Total Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 6gSugar: 26gProtein: 3g