This fruit crumble has a fun twist, it’s made spiralized apples and pears plus cherries and mixed berries for a sweet treat! Topped with a simple crumb topping and baked to a delicious golden brown, it’s the perfect dessert any time of year. Top with a little Greek yogurt or frozen yogurt for added calcium!
Recipe and photography courtesy of Jodi of Create Kids Club.
- 2 Chelan Fresh apples, peeled
- 2 Chelan Fresh pears, peeled
- 1/2 cup pitted cherries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 3/4 cup (plus 2 Tbsp.) all-purpose flour, divided
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spiralize apples and pear using a spiralizer. If you don’t have a spiralizer, dice apples and pears.
- Toss apples, pears, cherries, berries and lemon juice in large bowl. Stir in 2 Tbsp. flour.
- In separate bowl, combine ¾ cup flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter using a pastry blender, two butter knives or hands. Blend until mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Scoop fruit into 8 individual ramekins or a 9x9-inch baking dish. Top with crumble mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until the crumble is browned and the fruit is bubbling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g