So much excitement in one bento box! Parents can say, “I snailed it!” by recreating this fun lunchbox in just a few easy steps.
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Sun-Maid® Natural Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Sun-Maid® Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup rice cereal
- 3 Sun-Maid® Mediterranean Apricots
- 3 Sun-Maid® Cape Cod Cranberries
- 3 pretzel sticks
- Lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread with peanut butter. Sprinkle with raisins, roll tightly and cut into 1-inch rounds.
- Fill large section of bento box with rice cereal.
- Unroll 1 tortilla round and add raisins to create eyes for the snail. Place onto rice cereal. Place remaining rounds in smaller section of bento box.
- Press apricots firmly between fingers to flatten slightly. Use small flower-shaped cookie cutter to cut into a flower. Insert pretzel stick into opening of apricot to create a stem. Attach cranberries to center with a drop of peanut butter.
- Fill third bento box section with your favorite Sun-Maid products or trail mix.