Change up your salad game by using shredded Brussels sprouts as the base instead of greens! This shredded Brussels sprouts salad is tossed with a simple vinaigrette, apples, pistachios, and feta for a delicious dish.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound Green Giant™ Fresh Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 Chelan Fresh® apple, cored, chopped
- 1/4 cup shelled Wonderful® pistachios
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to small bowl or glass jar with lid. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, apples, pistachios and cheese in large bowl. Add dressing and mix to coat all ingredients.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167.5Total Fat: 11.7gCholesterol: 9.1mgSodium: 332.5mgCarbohydrates: 11.4gFiber: 4gSugar: 5.7gProtein: 4.3g