You’ll love this easy-to-prepare dinner recipe with just six ingredients! Salmon gets a bold makeover with this versatile sesame ginger dressing.
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon steaks
- 1 cup sesame ginger dressing
- 1 pound baby potatoes,, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 (9 oz.) package baby spinach
- Place salmon and dressing in large sealable bag, mix well. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat potatoes with 1 Tbsp. oil and 1 clove garlic. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove salmon and place in single layer in baking dish; discard leftover dressing. Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet over medium heat. Add 1 clove garlic and cook until garlic browns. Add spinach and cook 5 minutes, or until spinach wilts.