Eat a rainbow with these rainbow veggie wraps! Packed with spinach, mini sweet peppers, carrots and beets with a drizzle of Ranch for a tasty lunch. Bento boxes make it easy to pack up lunch the night before and grab and go in the morning. This lunch is perfect for kids or adults and is packed with flavor and nutrients to get everyone through the afternoon.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing
- 6 slices no-salt-added canned beets
- 1 Pero Family Farms® red mini sweet pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Pero Family Farms® yellow mini sweet pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 package Crispy Green® crispy fruit
- 1 mandarin, peeled, segmented
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes,
- Lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread with Ranch dressing and layer with beets, peppers, spinach and carrots.
- Fold in sides of tortilla and roll tightly. Cut in half.
- Serve with Crispy Green® crispy fruit, mandarin segments and cherry tomatoes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 577mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 11gProtein: 5g