Eating a rainbow of fruits and veggies helps ensure your body is getting a complete range of nutrients! These Rainbow Fruit Parfaits make a great addition to breakfast or a fun after-school snack. Kids will also have fun assembling their own, just set out the ingredients and let them layer!
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 mandarins, peeled, segmented
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Assemble parfaits by layering strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and grapes in 4 parfait glasses. Top with yogurt.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 3gSugar: 22gProtein: 5g