We all know the saying, “Eat a Rainbow!” and with this lunchbox, your kiddos will be! This rainbow lunchbox pairs a variety of fruits and veggies with simple pinwheels filled with hummus, turkey and spinach. The good news is everything is customizable! Swap out the colors of the rainbow with your kid’s favorite or switch up the pinwheels with whatever you have on hand.
- 2 red mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 mandarin, peeled, segmented
- 1 golden kiwifruit, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup SamSonS Table grapes
- 1 large spinach wrap
- 2 ounces low-sodium deli sliced turkey
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- Assemble lunchboxes with peppers, mandarin, kiwi, snap peas, blueberries and grapes.
- Lay wrap on flat surface. Spread with hummus and top with cheese, turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly and slice into 1-inch thick rounds. Add half to each lunchbox.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 497mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 6gSugar: 20gProtein: 11g