Need a cool, healthy treat for summer? These frozen watermelon pops are the answer! They’re easy, kid-friendly and have only 2 ingredients.
- 1 small Schmieding watermelon
- 1 cup POM Wonderful® pomegranate juice
- Slice watermelon into 1-inch thick rounds, then cut into triangles.
- Insert a popsicle stick through rind to form a popsicle.
- Dip into pomegranate juice and lay single player on parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze 2-4 hours or until frozen.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 0g