The holidays aren’t complete without a festive red, white and green mocktail! This combination of pomegranate juice, fresh lime and mint offer the right combination of sweet and tart, and the frozen cranberries give it a holiday flair. Make the drink extra festive with a sugar rim and garnished with fresh mint.
- 16 ounces Wonderful® pomegranate juice
- 4 cups club soda
- 4 limes, juiced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2-3 tablespoons agave nectar, to taste
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- Mix pomegranate juice, soda water, lime juice, agave nectar and mint in pitcher. Stir well and let stand 15 minutes.
- Pour over ice and garnish with frozen cranberries and additional mint.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g