All your favorite pizza toppings, but in a fun make-ahead pasta salad that’s perfect for lunchboxes! Full of fresh veggies like tomatoes, peppers and onions, plus cubed cheese, mini pepperoni and olives, this pasta salad is easy to customize with whatever you have on hand or your kids enjoy. Leftovers pack well in lunchboxes and can be paired with veggies and dip, fruit, or other lunchbox faves.
Pizza Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 oz.) box rotini pasta
- 4 ounces Monterrey jack cheese, cubed
- 3 Pero Family Farms® mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced olived, drained
- 3/4 cup NatureFresh™ Farms Tomberry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1/4 small RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
Lunchbox Sides (per serving)
- 1/4 cup baby carrots
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 2-inch sections
- 1 (1.5 oz.) Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing & Dip Single cup
- 1 Crispy Green® crispy fruit
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let cool.
- Mix pasta, cheese, peppers, olives, tomatoes, pepperoni, onion and dressing in large bowl.
- Assemble lunchbox with pasta salad, carrots, celery, Ranch and crispy fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 335mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 6gSugar: 18gProtein: 12g