Join the bento box craze with this easy Pizza Bento Box. Kids will have fun creating veggie-packed pizzas they’ll actually eat at lunchtime!
- 4 small whole wheat pitas
- 1 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound low-sodium ham, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into half-moon slices
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons lowfat Ranch dip
- Lay pita on plate. Top with ¼ tomato sauce, ¼ cheese and ¼ ham. Top with ¼ mushrooms, bell pepper and tomato. Repeat with remaining pitas and toppings.
- Place pita pizza in bento box along with carrots and ranch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 10.36gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 866mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4.14gProtein: 26.52g