Time for a pizza party! These homemade pizza bagel bites are so easy to make and only require 4 ingredients. Kids can customize with their favorite veggie and protein toppings. Make a big batch and freeze the extras for later.
Need help deciding how to top them? Check out our Build Your Own Pizza guide for endless combinations!
- 2 mini whole wheat bagels, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices turkey pepperoni, cut in fourths
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Lay bagels on parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 4-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are crisp. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with carrots and grapes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 5gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 472mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 6gSugar: 14gProtein: 11g