Time for a pizza party! These homemade pizza bagel bites are so easy to make and only require 4 ingredients. Kids can customize with their favorite veggie and protein toppings. Make a big batch and freeze the extras for later.
Need help deciding how to top them? Check out our Build Your Own Pizza guide for endless combinations!
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 2 mini whole wheat bagels, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices turkey pepperoni, cut in fourths
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Lay bagels on parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 4-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are crisp. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with carrots and grapes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 5gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 472mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 6gSugar: 14gProtein: 11g