Perfect for summer and nights spent grilling out, this kabob recipe is sweet and savory thanks to citrusy pineapple and onions and tangy peppers.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup 1-inch pineapple chunks
- 1 sweet onion, cut 1-inch chunks
- 1 bell pepper, cut 1-inch chunks
- 4 (10-inch) skewers, soaked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes,, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Mix olive oil, rosemary and garlic in small mixing bowl. Divide in half.
- Thread pork, pineapple, onions and peppers onto skewers. Brush with half of marinade and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place skewers under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 10-15 minutes, or until meat is firm and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining marinade in large skillet over medium-high heat; add broccoli and tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes, or until broccoli is bright green and tender.
- Remove from heat and add cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 580Total Fat: 33.7gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 335mgCarbohydrates: 34.8gFiber: 5.5gProtein: 33.3g