Enjoy the flavor of this delicious and healthy homemade popsicle inspired by the tasty peanut butter and jelly sandwich. These pops get their “jelly” flavor from fresh strawberries and blueberries, helping the whole family sneak in more produce!
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened rice milk
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- Place blueberries, strawberries, vanilla extract, rice milk, peanut butter and agave nectar in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours, or until solid.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 198Total Fat: 12gSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 4gProtein: 7g