Sheet pan dinners for the win! Prepare this flavorful salmon and roasted veggie dish in no time for an easy weeknight dinner that will leave your family asking for seconds. Everything cooks on one baking sheet for easy clean-up. Make a double batch of the orange-soy glaze to add to your chicken and veggies throughout the week.
Recipe and photography courtesy of Jodi of Create Kids Club.
- 10 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (plus 1/2 Tbsp.) olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1½ pounds salmon fillet, cut into 5 individual serving sizes
- 1 orange,, sliced
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Place Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes onto baking sheet. Drizzle with ½ Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 5 minutes.
- While veggies are baking, combine orange juice, soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, honey, and garlic in small bowl.
- Remove veggies from oven and stir. Push to sides to make room for salmon in middle of baking sheet. Add salmon and brush with orange-soy glaze. Place orange slices on top of salmon. Bake additional 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flaky (internal temperature should be 145F).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 479mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 33g