Inspired by The Mixed Up Chameleon (with a little bit of extra imagination), this trail mix is a great after-school snack to curb hungry appetites until dinner. As you mix-up the ingredients, see if you can follow the chameleon along his zoo adventure as he imagines himself as all of the different animals: polar bear (coconut flakes), pink flamingo (dried strawberries), red fox (dried cranberries), goldfish (crackers), deer (pretzels), giraffe (banana chips), turtle (dried apricots), elephant (peanuts), and seal (yogurt-covered raisins).
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid raisins
- 1/4 cup whole grain goldfish-shaped crackers
- 1/4 cup pretzels
- 1/4 cup banana chips
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid dried apricots
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid yogurt-covered raisins
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!