Whether you’re celebrating Taco Tuesday, looking for a fun game day snack or party appetizer, these mini wonton taco cups are perfect! You can easily swap out ingredients with your favorite – go meatless with beans, top with salsa, or add your favorite veggies.
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 SUNSET® Campari tomato
- 2 mini sweet peppers
- 1/4 small sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1 Mission avocado, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook 5-7 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and return to pan. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Add tomato, peppers, onion and cilantro to food processor and chop until fine (or finely chop by hand). Add to ground beef and mix well.
- Line muffin pans with wonton wrappers, place 1 in each cup. Add taco mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until wontons start to brown on edges.
- Top with avocado.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g