This Mediterranean Chopped Salad is one of our go-to salads for summer. Filled with fresh ingredients like romaine lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber and onions, you’re sure to get your fill of fresh produce! Serve with toasted pita or add grilled chicken for a heartier salad.
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine
- 1 (15 oz.) can low-sodium chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 large Lakeside Beefsteak tomato, chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons Marie's® Market Reserve Meyer Lemon Basil Dressing
- Combine lettuce, chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion, cheese and dressing in large bowl. Toss to coat with dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 188Total Fat: 6gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 434mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 9gSugar: 8gProtein: 9g