This Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry is an easy go-to weeknight dinner and leftovers can easily be repurposed in a Thermos for stress-free lunch the next day.
Who doesn’t love a recipe you can make once and eat twice? Stir-fry is such a simple meal to make on even the busiest of weeknights. All you need is a favorite protein, veggies and sauce. We love ours over brown rice (and those 90-second rice pouches are a live saver!).
This recipe keeps things fresh and light with chicken breast, chopped green beans and mandarins.
Tip: Save a few minutes on cooking time! Buy “steam in the bag” fresh Snipped Green Beans from Pero Family Farms. Packaged in a unique microwavable bag, cooking them in the microwave while preparing the chicken will make dinner even easier.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups chopped Pero Family Farms® Snipped Green Beans
- 2 Bee Sweet Citrus mandarins, peeled, segmented
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Add teriyaki sauce and green beans. Cook additional 5 minutes, or until green beans are tender.
- Remove from heat, add oranges and stir to combine.
- Serve over rice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.