There’s nothing like a comforting bowl of oatmeal in the morning. Full of fiber, protein and whole grains, oatmeal helps fill you up and fuel you all day long. Making oatmeal in the Instant Pot is a breeze, just mix, set and enjoy! For this recipe, we use pears, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla. You can easily swap out with whatever fruit and spices you have on hand, too!
Recipe and photography courtesy of Aggie of Aggie’s Kitchen.
- 2 cups sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large Sage Fruit® green Anjou pear, peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add almond milk and water to Instant Pot insert. Add oats, salt, cinnamon and ginger and stir until combined. Add pear and vanilla and stir.
- Close lid and set knob to sealing position. Press manual button and set to low pressure. Set time to 3 minutes.
- Instant Pot will take 5-8 minutes to come to pressure before cook time starts. After 3 minute cook time, allow oatmeal to sit in pot and natural release for 5 minutes. Carefully flip knob to venting (use tongs or large spoon to release pressure and keep face away from lid) and release remaining pressure. Remove lid.
- Stir oatmeal and serve in bowl with desired toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 150mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 9gSugar: 7gProtein: 6g