Here’s a fun take on a classic where fresh berries take the place of the jelly, and straws first serve as kid-friendly skewers, and then can be used to finish a tall glass of milk! Recipe and photography courtesy of Driscoll’s.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 skewers, coffee stirrers or narrow straws
- 6 Driscoll's® strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup Driscoll's® blueberries
- Use a small cookie cutter to cut bread into 9 fun shapes or use a knife to cut bread into 9 smaller pieces for skewers. Spread peanut butter on one side of each piece.
- Thread skewers with 1 strawberry, 3 pieces of bread and another strawberry. Repeat to make 3 skewers.
- Add snap peas and blueberries to bento box.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 384mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 6gSugar: 13gProtein: 12g