Smoothie bowls are trending & it’s no wonder when you see how brightly colored & flavorful they are. Try this delicious & healthy smoothie today!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 6 ounces Driscoll's® raspberries, divided
- 8 Driscoll's® blackberries
- 6 Driscoll's® blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- Divide yogurt into 2 bowls and smooth top with spoon.
- Set aside 10 raspberries. Place remaining raspberries in food processor and process 1 minute, or until pureed. Starting in center of bowl, pour raspberry puree in swirls toward rim.
- Top with granola, remaining raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, granola and toasted coconut. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 7gSugar: 16gProtein: 20g