Perfect for warm summer nights, this salad using grilled stone fruit is tasty, sweet and salty.
- 1 nectarine, halved
- 2 plums, halved
- 1 package spring mix
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 RealSweet® sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine salad, strawberries, chickpeas, cheese and onion in large bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, mustard and salt in separate bowl. Pour over salad and toss. Top with grilled fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 494Total Fat: 19gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 940mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 12gProtein: 14g