What’s more festive during the holiday season than a themed fruit and veggie tray? This Christmas tree party tray combines fruits, veggies, cheese and crackers for a healthy dish everyone can snack on.
- 1 slice lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 2 green apples, cored, sliced
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 16 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 (6 oz.) bag pre-cut cheese cubes
- 1 cup pretzels
- 30 whole wheat crackers
- 1 cup Greek yogurt ranch dressing
- Use star-shaped cookie cutter to cut star out of cheese slice. Place at top of tray.
- Create rows of apples, carrots, broccoli and cheese in the shape of a Christmas tree. Place pretzels at bottom for the tree trunk and crackers around the top.
- Serve with Ranch for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 11gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 529mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 8g