This salad will be a fall favorite in your house! Topped with pears, grapes, walnuts, dried cranberries, blue cheese and a homemade dressing, it pairs nicely with any meal.
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (5 oz.) bag baby greens
- 1 Sage Fruit® Red D’anjou pear, cubed, tossed with lemon juice
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 ounces glazed walnuts
- 3 ounces unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, maple syrup and mustard. Cover and refrigerate.
- In large bowl, combine greens, pears, grapes, walnuts, dried cranberries and blue cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 5gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g